We work closely with invested clients via phone, internet and in-person. The start up time, which requires good communication between the coach and athlete, is necessary to learn strengths and weaknesses, scheduling matters, refine race schedules and goals, etc. The focus is on having the age grouper meet their particular goals and will be somewhat labor intensive on both of our ends as we begin to develop, monitor, and adjust training plans on a day to day, weekly, monthly, and annual basis. We also request pre-testing to gather information to help derive specific zones for training. Standardized repeatable protocols are used.
Triathlon Coaching Includes the Following:
- We monitor and write plans in a timely fashion in your premium Training Peaks account based on zones derived from field and/or lab testing
- Customized daily workout schedules provided to you on regular intervals as well as estimated annual training plans and periodization based on your priority races, which we help you select
- Phone calls as needed
- Unlimited email/text/PM support
- Consultation on race strategy, race debriefing, nutrition, etc
- Q and A and educational opportunities regarding triathlon via the private team forum
- Team support at team races
If you would like to hire TriCoachGeorgia as a full time triathlon or single sport coach, please e-mail a prospective coach from the list below to set up an initial consultation. This is an hour plus session(s) with your coach where he will help you hone the goals and develop the training plan. If, after this meeting, there is a mutual agreement to continue forward with a coaching relationship, the consultation fee will be applied toward the first month’s coaching fee.
Coach Slayer – Athens, GA – [email protected]
Coach Spartacus – Augusta, GA – [email protected]
Coach Long Man– Athens, GA – [email protected]
Coach TaxSlayer – Athens, GA – [email protected]
Coach Godfather – Augusta, GA – [email protected]
Coach Terminator – Athens, GA – [email protected]
Coach Sea – Athens, GA – [email protected]
Coach Wicked – Kennesaw, GA – [email protected]
Team Membership – $100.00
Join the Tri Coach Georgia team for access to group, information on team meet ups, and more. Members to not need to have a coach to join the Tri Coach Georgia team.
Coaching rates include membership to the Tri Coach Georgia team plus a complete plan tailored to your specific needs. Contact individual coaches for rates.
- You will be automatically billed via PayPal on the 1st day of the month
- First payment due on signing
- Quarterly payment discount can begin as early as second month
- 30 days notice required for termination of coaching services
Please download our Athlete Profile and email to your respective coach. Your coach will send you a contract that outlines your coaching agreement.